Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Emergency Fire Restoration Service

SERVPRO® of Panthersville Technicians performed emergency Fire Restoration service at the Ashberry Apartment Homes in Decatur, GA on April 22, 2022. There w... READ MORE

Exhaust Fan Caused Fire Damage

The bathroom exhaust fan in the Before picture caused our customer in Decatur, GA to encounter fire damages in her home which affected one of the bedrooms as th... READ MORE

Bedroom Encountered an Electrical Fire

A bedroom in Atlanta, GA was severely damaged by an electrical malfunction, which caused a fire as the Before picture illustrates. Our Production staff performe... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Stone Mountain, GA

This customer in Stone Mountain, GA encountered an electrical malfunction at her residence which resulted in fire damages. Our Production Team was able to mitig... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Atlanta, GA

An electrical malfunction in Atlanta, GA caused a fire loss. Several areas of the house were damaged, but our Production staff were able to complete the work wi... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Decatur, GA

This kitchen in Decatur, GA was severely damaged by fire from the stove. A small grease splatter ignited, and the homeowner was suddenly faced with a kitchen fi... READ MORE

McDonough, GA

This particular customer in Mc Donough, Ga. encountered a fire at his residence. Consequently, his bedroom was severely damaged from this disaster. The after ph... READ MORE