About SERVPRO of Panthersville
Nadine Marsh Coleman
Owners of SERVPRO of Panthersville
SERVPRO® of Panthersville provides emergency services to remedy water, fire, and storm damages, bio-hazard cleanup, and mold remediation for both residential and commercial customers. SERVPRO® of Panthersville is locally owned and operated and we are a part of a national network of over 1,700 franchises. Since the inception of our company, this franchise has experienced tremendous growth. In addition, our company is both a minority-owned and woman-owned business.
Over the years, our company has taken on several challenging projects, including large and small restoration, cleanings, mold remediation, floods, and fires. SERVPRO® of Panthersville provides 24 hours emergency services, which allows us to respond immediately to our customers’ emergencies and provide them with outstanding service. The URL on the Blue Book Network for our company is as follows:
Our company is affiliated with associations such as, Atlanta Business League, Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (GAHBA), Building Owners and Managers Association of Georgia (BOMA), Atlanta Apartment Association (AAA), Atlanta Association of Insurance Professionals (AAIP), Georgia Black Constructors Association (GBCA), Georgia Hispanic Construction Association (GHCA), Women's Council of Realtors Dekalb (WCORD), and Decatur Business Association (DBA). In addition, our company is also certified vendors of Dekalb County Georgia Local Small Business Enterprise (LSBE) and Clayton County Water Authority Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE). The company has also attained certifications such as, Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) with Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and Small Business Association (SBA), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) with Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA), African American Business Enterprise (AABE), Female Business Enterprise (FBE), and Small Business Enterprise (SBE) with the City of Atlanta, and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). The company's certifications are at the Photo Gallery Webpage as follows:
Our company’s Production and Office staff has experiences in the restoration, construction, and remediation fields ranging from 6 years – 15 years. Our company’s Production Team has the following certifications, which are the necessary qualifications for the services that we offer:
- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician (FSRT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
- Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation (RRRP)
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
- Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD)
- Odor Control Technician (OCT)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
As such, our company complies with the standards set by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to perform fire, water, and mold mitigation services. Therefore, our company is an IICRC-certified firm to perform remediation services for both residential and commercial customers. Rest assured, our staff is equipped with the knowledge to thoroughly restore your property "Like it never even happened."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Airport Concessionaire Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE)
- American Children's Society, Inc
- American Red Cross Metropolitan Atlanta
- American Veterans Foundation
- Atlanta Apartment Association (AAA)
- Atlanta Association of Insurance Professionals (AAIP)
- Atlanta Black Chambers (ABC)
- Atlanta Business League
- Autism and Alzheimer's disease
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Breast Cancer Outreach Foundation
- Building Owners and Managers Association of Georgia (BOMA)
- Cops and Kids Together
- Decatur Georgia Business Association
- Dekalb County Georgia Local Small Business Enterprise (LSBE) Certified Vendor
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Georgia Black Construction Association (GBCA)
- Georgia Hispanic Construction Association (GHCA)
- Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (GAHBA)
- Help The Vets, Inc
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- March of Dimes
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- National Museum of African American History and Culture (NMAAHC)
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- The Blue Book Building & Construction Network
- UNICEF USA
- United Negro College Fund
- United States Firefighters Association
- Women's Council of Realtors DeKalb
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Bronze Medal award in the state of Georgia.
- Rookie of the year in the state of Georgia.
- Director's Bronze Medal award in the state of Georgia.
- Double Volume Award in the state of Georgia.
- Director's Bronze Medal award in the state of Georgia.
- Atlanta Business League Women of Influence Pin
- Atlanta Business League Success against the Odds.